Monday, April 11, 2005

After school today I took the boys to IKEA cos I wanted to get a hanging rail (the new cleaner/domestic help coming tomorrow for trial run this week, twice a week) and I got told I cant get a big trolley to put the boys in cos it's only for kids up to 8mths old (its the one wt the baby seat in it, I put them behind it). So I got rather shirty wt her, saying well, Im on my own wt two toddlers and Im over 8mths pregnant, I cant take the other kind of trolley on my own! she didnt even apologise, just shrugged like she didnt care and walked off! I was like GEEEEEZ... so I had to take the boys out, we had to go ALL the way around downstairs to find the trolley and then go around again! Getting lunch was an adventure, a staff member finally came fwd to help wt the trolley (after being told to by someone else) and then left it (and kids) at the checkout counter! I was like urm, what u want me to eat at the counter?! its not like my tray is gng to disappear?! lol anyway boys were ok, and then we went shopping and then at the carpark, I was like hmm.. shld I get the rather bored-looking young man to look after me trolley whilst I get boys etc in car and drive the long way around to get there (for two plastic bags and one hanging rail in a box which weighed nothing really). so I told him cld u carry these for me, my car is only there.. He was like.. err... walk? So I said well if I cld do it myself, I wouldnt have asked you right? He took a few mins to figure out how to carry the items! I was like GEEEZ, two plastic bags in one hand (they only had pillows in em for goodness sake) and the hanging rail in other, ez! and ok we got to the car and then he took a while to figure out how to put them into the boot! Im like AIYOOOOO its not rocket science and I didnt hv enough items to warrant such thought leh.. my boys thanked him cheerily as they climbed into the car and I belted them in.. he smiled and walked off, back to his bored expression. I tells you, I really feel like saying the younger generation just cant think out of the paper bag over their head. if u see someone that needs help, esp since you WORK THERE, u just stand arnd and look duhh and stare at them, like oh, ok.. SMACK em!

Admittedly Im cranky and tired but generally its been oklah, just hv to whinge abt that.. I wrote a long complaint and popped it into the suggestion box, not sure it wld work but I just HAD to complain leh... I tell you, Im getting quite militant abt it these days, normally I'd complain to me mates and thats abt it, but Im like GEEZ, I dont always hv someone to help me, and eventually I will hv three kids of diffr ages (well sorta). The IKEA staff kept saying to me, oh dont u hv ur maid wt you? Im like I DONT BLARDY hv one!!! Then they give u this funny look.. like.. Im so.. odd... LOL (shakes her head in disbelief).

I mean ya'd think that a western company (well.. Im assuming leh) wld think that there will be those mothers on their own or even disabled ppl ya know? Imagine having to go thru all the rigmarole by urself, in a wheelchair, esp since now they've put up ropes to cordon off the food area! Im like WHAT ON EARTH FOR?!?!! I cld hardly get the trolley there, imagine a stroller or a wheelchair, I had to physically move the "bollards" or poles or whatever they area in order to get things arnd.. yet another complaint form gets dropped in.. hehehehehee If I was a disabled person, how leh.. Terrible I reckon.. I mean its hard enough trying to get a stroller arnd the dang place, mutter mutter..

ok I quit whinging now LOL my back is killing me as always and I think I shld go to bed earlier today, boys will be up early tomorrow I shld imagine. I wish I cld go and see Lin and alex but Im assuming they'd check out soon and I dont know where sunway med centre is and I will go with don to see them over w.end, if this baby doesnt decide to come then (yeah, right). Not sure when parents are back in KL yet tho. Oh well. I think ppl hv given up on guessing dates already LOL Being on standby also dang boring already hahahahahhahaa

right then, onwards to the boys blog, if I hv any energy left. Mischief makers.. lol

later days
CF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home