Sunday, April 10, 2005

Just repeating one of my posts from my regular support group:

Went to doc this am for regular appmnt. Saw a new doc, nice fella,
very detailed in explanation, he showe dme how to feel where baby head
was :) so funny... anyways, the reason hes not engaged anymore is b/c
his head wasnt big enough then to "stick". now the next time he drops
down, he STUCK.. muahahhahaa.. So he's now saying all is well,
everything healthy and hes plumping up well etc, but prob wont be for
another week at least! def soon but.. I was like GRRR.. he was saying
its partly cos its my first "labour/delivery" so hv to try it like my
first time, not cos its 2nd pregnancy.

He's abt 3.5kg and measuring a bit bigger than 38 weeks, but he's all
good.. :)

mummy ready but I guess he isnt :) The godparents are laughing cos
they say he's lazy like them LOL hmmm shld I rethink choice of
godparents LOL

_________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home