Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Boys are better. Didnt get to nap but I got to escape for an hour. All I did was buy bread, breastpads and toys for my darlings :) but boy did it feel like abreath of fresh air! I just need some space I guess... even if just for a lil while.

will be sleepinng early tonight where possible, they are all better today, engorgement gone, I think expressing helped, shame to waste it, he didnt wanna take it from spoon etc (he knows what he wants LOL) so oh well..

boys eating lil and often, took em for a short drive as a breather for them hvng been cooped up inside for a few days now, poor darlinngs.. So far they r improving and are generally cheering up too...

KIERAN's FIRST MOON CELEBRATION postponed... just in case folks didnt get my sms (I think I covered everyone)... we are just too exhausted and boys need full time to recover..

ok.. bb's up again.. time to go!
CF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home