Thursday, May 06, 2004

We had to get new battery for car blech.. just as I was gng out too! Just to the vet to pick up some stuff for mutt. the boys enjoyed the short drive and run arnd. They were good boys in the pm and played happily while mummy ironed shirts, prepared dinner, laundry, put away clean laundry etc (If I ever meet a person who tells me again that being a SAHM is having so much free time, I wld like to SMACK em). Jamie's allergy on his legs is cos of the lalang in the garden (hv to get grass cutter fixed), poor thing. he tells me "tchng mummy" and rubs his legs. :( So hv to bring him to the doctor to get the proper cream. and slap on some appropriate stuff bfr we go out.. I really am dying to sort out the garden, over the wend I shall kick myself out of my bed and first of all empty the pots of the dead plants. Got ot get some new earth etc, then dig up that dang lalang. Hv to get drain covers too and then can place the plant pots on there. CW has promised me some new plants so I dont hv to get anything. Am also looking for grass seeds mind u, hv to re-seed grass... but most importantly, NEED TO CUT The grass.... I wish there was a place we can replace the part in our grass cutter, apparently it's NOT a common part, that's why we cant buy it from a hardware place. Major bummer :(

the boys are so active and cute (And occasionally tantrumy and fighting), and they do play together a lot now, esp in their tent with all those plastic balls. Slowly teaching them to put back bfr bedtime etc. (can u imagine the mess?!?!?!). Poor don has to work such long hours now and jamie gets so upset when daddy goes... Nap time is still a battle, he eventually falls asleep in the bean bag after I've left the room. They talk so much now and understand so much more, soooo cute! Ah Kow and Uncle Kevin took them for a walk in the park on sunday evening and they also took the bubble gun that Uncle Drew bought for them (unfortunately it cracked up under the strain and stopped working by monday lol) so they had much fun!

ok, almost time for bed, later days y'all! Swim date tomorrow so dunno if can post but will be on more I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home