Thursday, April 29, 2004

continuation of yesterday's bedtime battle:
Josh woke up middle of the night (hes got like 4 teeth bursting thru so in a way he's got an excuse lol)...then jamie stirred but we managed to settle him after a short while but his brother kept trying to body slam him...so that's so not fun.. so Im blurry eyed again this morning.. *sigh*

and I got woken up esp early this morning by a leaping child, so I got continually beat up lol... I dunno how ppl can co-sleep.. I'd never get any rest! lol cleaners are here today so another disruption.

They hv one nap a day now, usu. mid morning (if they dont want an early lunch and let them sleep), if they hv lunch and sleep, then by 3pm they r up (LATEST).. so usu. abt 1.5-2hours MAX (and that's if Im lucky). BUT saying that, I think it's the TV, I let them watch sesame street etc after Hi5.. so am gng to switch off the TV after Hi5 is on.

oh well, they r really fussing now so I'd best go... more on this later.. will try reducing the TV now (Since our VCD player downstairs is screwed).

later days y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home